Co-Enrollment between the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program (TAA) and WIOA Dislocated Worker (DW) is required. To meet this requirement, state and local staff in both programs must work together.
These resources are available to you to assist with improving co-enrollment. Please find the links in the Related Content section.
- Co-Enrollment Fact Sheet #1 focuses on the perceived barriers of cost & performance of co-enrollment
- Co-Enrollment Fact Sheet #2 focuses on the perceived barriers of eligibility & benefits/services
- Webinar: TAA/DW Co-Enrollment: It's the Law and It's Doable - A Texas Case Study
- Webinar: TAA/DW Co-Enrollment: It's the Law and It's Doable -Part 2
- Webinar: TAA and Title I DW Co-Enrollment - includes state panel
- TEGL 04-20: Guidance on Integrating Services for Trade-Affected Workers under the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program (TAA Program) with the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title I Dislocated Worker (DW) Program
- State site: Florida - This site has resources and success stories for state staff.