The Second Distribution of Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Funds (TEGL 2-19) was issued on July 12, 2019.  

This TEGL informs states that DOL is required to distribute up to 90 percent of the total Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 TAA TaOA funds by July 15 of each FY.  DOL provides the state amounts for this Second Distribution in the Attachment to this TEGL.  DOL will distribute the remaining 10 percent of FY TaOA funds (not distributed in the Second Distribution) to states before the end of the FY. 

Find it on the DOL ETA Advisories page (see link in “related content”).